Feb. 7, 2020 | Galentine's Day Experience with NIB Studio
is on back order
Join us for a fun & relaxing Galentine's experience with our friends from NIB Studio, a non-toxic & eco-friendly nail salon! All are welcome to join in our event. However, if you'd like to part-take in a manicure/hand massage, please purchase the package experience in advance to secure a time slot. Walk-in's are welcome, but we cannot guarantee manicure availability.
Date: Friday, February 7th
Time: 3pm - 7pm
Where: Kaleidos, 2905 District Avenue, Suite 125, Fairfax, VA
PACKAGE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
A standard non-toxic manicure & hand massage by NIB Nail Studio
- Only 1 manicure available per time slot
- Please arrive promptly for your time slot. We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes early so we can check you in and get you set up. If you arrive late, we cannot guarantee your manicure/hand massage service, as this is a limited timed event and time slots are booked back-to-back. We do not offer partial or full refunds if you do not arrive to your time slot on time.
A limited edition "Rose Sketch" Kaleidos tote (Only 25 were made)
- Bring your tote back whenever you shop with us in-store and get 6% off your purchase for reusing it as your shopping bag every time! #sustainability
Choice of one organic 2.5 oz bar of Mast Brothers Chocolate
- Pick your chocolate flavor when you arrive to the event
- Choices are: Dark, Sea Salt, Coffee, Almond Butter, Oat Milk, or Hazelnut
A unique affirmation note inside your tote <3
A coupon for your next Kaleidos purchase
- For one-time use only and cannot be redeemed day of event or combined with other promotional offers. Coupon can be redeemed both in-store & online and expires on 3/15/20.
How will you know that I made a purchased?
We'll have a name list of those who purchased at the event and will check you in when you arrive. You can also screenshot and show us the confirmation email of purchase.
Is this an exclusive event only for people who purchased this package?
No. Everyone is welcome to join, shop, and hang out during this event. However, there are limited slots available for this specific package experience. We recommend purchasing in advance if you'd like to take part in the package experience with the manicure/hand massage.
Will you take walk-in's?
Walk-in's are welcome. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of manicure/hand massages. If a slot is available at time of walk-in, you can purchase this package experience in person at the event.
Can I just pay for the manicure/hand massage?
No. We are only offering this as a bundle package experience. Mast Brothers Chocolates and Kaleidos Totes will be available for separate purchase based on availability.
Why am I getting charged a sales tax?
We are require to charge a sales tax for any purchase that includes a tangible product.
Can I get a refund or exchange?
Event purchases cannot be refunded or exchanged.
I want to purchase this package experience as a gift. How can I do that?
Leave us a note letting us know that it's a gift in the "additional comments" box during check at the bottom of the screen. Be sure to include the first & last name of the person you are gifting to so we can check them in when they arrive.
If you have any further questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**2nd image via For All Womankind