The VEJA project creates a positive chain. Sneakers that are made differently. Using organic & fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes. Using wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles. Using recycled plastic bottles to create a technological fabric. Made in a high standard factory in Brazil. Mixing it with minimalist aesthetics & innovative technologies.
- Upper in B-mesh: made from plastic bottles
- Leather and nubuck sections
- Lining in Jersey (100% recycled polyester)
- Logo V made of wild rubber
- Inner sole made out of organic cotton and expanded PU
- Sole made of wild rubber from the amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and waterproof.
- Sizing runs slightly large. We recommend going down one size if you are in between sizes.