The VEJA project creates a positive chain. Sneakers that are made differently. Using organic & fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes. Using wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles. Using recycled plastic bottles to create a technological fabric. Made in a high standard factory in Brazil. Mixing it with minimalist aesthetics & innovative technologies.
- Upper in organic cotton
- Suede and leather sections
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Lining in organic & fairly traded cotton
- Inner sole made out of wild & fairly traded rubber
- Sole made of wild & fairly rubber from the amazonian forest
- Iconic model of the brand launched in 2004 and inspired by a Volley-Ball trainer from the 70's.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Sizing runs slightly large. We recommend going down one size if you are in between sizes.
Sizing runs slightly large. We recommend going down one size if you are in between sizes.
EUR 36 (US 5) insole length: 9.25 inches
EUR 37 (US 6) insole length: 9.5 inches
EUR 38 (US 7) insole length: 9.75 inches
EUR 39 (US 8) insole length: 10 inches
EUR 40 (US 9) insole length: 10.25 inches
EUR 41 (US 10) insole length: 10.5 inches