The VEJA project creates a positive chain. Sneakers that are made differently. Using organic & fairly traded cotton for the canvas of the shoes. Using wild & fairly traded rubber for the soles. Using recycled plastic bottles to create a technological fabric. Made in a high standard factory in Brazil. Mixing it with minimalist aesthetics & innovative technologies.
- Upper in organic cotton
- Suede and leather sections
- Logo V made of wild rubber (60%)
- Lining in organic & fairly traded cotton
- Inner sole made out of wild & fairly traded rubber
- Sole made of wild & fairly rubber from the amazonian forest
- Iconic model of the brand launched in 2004 and inspired by a Volley-Ball trainer from the 70's.
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Sizing runs slightly large. We recommend going down one size if you are in between sizes.