Attention all fashion-forward bookworms! Feast your eyes on this vintage plaid pencil skirt. It's the perfect piece to add some vintage charm and sophistication to your wardrobe. Crafted from a high-quality worsted wool, this skirt boasts a timeless plaid pattern that's both chic and classic. The pencil silhouette is super flattering and hugs your curves in all the right places, while the midi length adds a touch of elegance and modesty. With its high waist and back slit, this skirt is versatile and easy to style. Wear it with a blouse and pumps for a classic and sophisticated look, or pair it with a black silk cami and a red lip for a sultry date night out.
- Play up the preppy vibes with a white button-down shirt, black loafers, and a blazer for a classic yet chic look.
- Add a pop of color by pairing it with a bright-colored turtleneck and some statement earrings.
- Create an edgy look by pairing it with a leather jacket and some ankle boots.
- Pair it with a cropped knit sweater and Mary Jane flats.
- Dress it up for a night out by pairing it with a silk blouse, strappy heels, and some statement jewelry.
Best Fits: 32" waist
Flat Measurements: 16" waist, 22" hip, 25" length
Tag Size: 16
Brand: Evan Picone
Color: Brown, Tan, Grey
Material: 100% Worsted Wool
Estimated Era: 1975-1995
Notes: Made in USA. Has the ILGWU label.
Model: Amanda is 5'6" with a 27" waist and S/M frame. Skirt is being pulled to fit models waist in photos and video.
*Vintage items can be returned for store credit only. Please read our Return Policy.